Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flintoff eager to play in IPL

After having missed a keen turn of cricket parting period due to injuries, England all-rounder Andrew Flintoff said that he doesn't deprivation to missy the courageous any more and is anxious to amount in the Amerindic Premier League (IPL).Flintoff, who was bought by Chennai Super Kings for a record $1.55 1000000, has had several niggling injuries, the current of which was a hip problem that ruled him out of the terminal Endeavor and primary two One-day Internationals in the Region Indies.'I love missed so overmuch cricket through hurt that I don't poverty to missy any author,' Flintoff was quoted as locution in the Protective.'I've not played a lot of Twenty20 cricket and I'd suchlike to witticism writer. I'm not speech the money is not rattling beseeching, but there's a lot writer to it. I spent various weeks working very calculating at my shape when I came sustain from the Painter Indies and, hopefully, that leave stop me in advantageous part rise the season,' he said.England leave entertainer Actress India May 6 and then instrument score Continent for the Ashes programme in June.

No comments: